Myers Briggs Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Myers Briggs Type indicator (MBTI)
Ken Rogers Coaching (KRC) is pleased to present a half-day Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) workshop for the Esperance CCI. Ken has substantial experience working with leaders, teams and individuals to help them become more high performing. He has a range of various team building activities and conducted many sessions centred around improving communication and change management within the workplace.
Introducing KRC Ken Rogers Coaching is a boutique coaching company with extensive experience specializing in leadership development, coaching, team building, change management, training and organisational transformation. Our purpose is to provide clients with the insights they need to achieve sustainable results, particularly “when clarity is important”. KRC’s website is located at kenrogerscoaching.com.au.
Ken has tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Change Management, Coaching and Psychology accumulated over 20 years. He has psychometric qualifications in Human Synergistics, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Acceptance Commitment Therapy and Shadow Coaching and is a Master Coach in Coach@work. Ken has extensive experience working with clients using Human Synergistics products, and is accredited in the following Human Synergistics tools, namely: Life Style Inventory (LSI), Group Style Inventory (GSI), Organisational Cultural Inventory and Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (OCIOEI), Leadership Impact (LI) & Management Impact (MI). He has been awarded life time accreditation recognising over seven continuous years of using Human Synergistics products. Ken has held senior roles in Federal and WA State Government, primarily centred around Change Management and Organisational Development.
Participants complete the MBTI assessment during the workshop. During the workshop participants will be invited to share their personality trait type with other team members and participate in a range of different exercises that helps to consolidate the learnings.
What to expect in the Workshop:
· Gain an understanding of their personality trait type and their behaviours
· Appreciate the extent that trait type influences decisions on a daily basis
· Learn about their natural strengths, work style and areas for development
· Gain an insight into the different personality types in their team, and appreciate, respect and value the inherent differences
· Learn what motivates each personality type in the workplace
· Learn strategies to communicate and work together more effectively As a team, it is expected that there will be:
· Improved team communication
· More openness and trust
· Clear understanding of the team’s likely strengths and how the team may use these
· Identify some potential blind spots in the team
MBTI Process & Overview Ken prefers to have each participant complete a Form M Profile report survey prior to the session, which is then handed out at the session along with an accompanying booklet “Introduction to Myers Briggs” which each participant gets to keep. Ken would discuss the intricacies of the day beforehand to ensure that it is suitable for ECAWA. The ½ day session identifies each person’s type, with some further team work on better understanding the differences and commonalities of each type.
This session can also delve into specific topics which can include:
· Problem solving
· Conflict resolution
· Communication (including writing styles)
· Team culture
Spaces are limited to 20 so please book now.
- Myer Briggs Training$70$700$0
- Members Myer Briggs$50$500$0