Employer: Esperance Chamber of Commerce & Industry
About the Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
The Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI) is a member organisation that serves and strengthens the Esperance business community. This is achieved through valuable networking activities, continuous promotion of local capabilities, distribution of relevant information to members, and specific support for members as required.
Overview of the Position:
The ECCI is offering an exciting opportunity for an individual to join us as a Business Administration Trainee. We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the business by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Perform duties and tasks as requested from the ECCI Executive Officer, ECCI President and the Business Local Business Advisor to ensure that high quality services are consistently provided to the ECCI members and Business Local clients,
Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail. Greet and assist visitors,
Undertake administrative duties,
Updating website for Chamber events / Locals Employing Locals / Latest News,
Regular Facebook and Instagram posts,
Perform any additional general administration duties and errands as necessary,
Attend ECCI events outside work hours.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate they have:
1. A willingness to commit to a Traineeship for 24 months
2. An interest working within an administrative role and assisting with events
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and typing)
5. Able to speak with clients and others in a clear, friendly, professional and confident manner
6. The ability to take direction and a readiness to learn and develop new skills
7. Be well groomed with a corporate appearance
8. Be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable
Position description and selection criteria are available at www.esperancecci.com.au.
Interested persons will need to submit their resume and selection criteria to Bronwyn McLeod, Executive Officer by close of business 7 May 2021
Phone: 9071 5142