An exciting opportunity has become available in a newly created role; we are seeking a
motivated Sales Manager to join our friendly team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for identifying and
developing new commercial business sales opportunities and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
This role is suited to a motivated and driven individual who is passionate about customer
service and leading a high performing team. This applicant will need to have experience in
sales and preferably previous management experience.
Your duties will include but not be limited to –
• Preparing Quotes, Sales Orders & purchase orders.
• Finalising sales and providing exceptional service to a variety of customers.
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
• Managing a product portfolio of both new and existing customers
• Stock Control and reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for
maximum turnover efficiency
• Monitoring the sales revenue, margin, and expense performance initiating
corrective action where required
• Monitoring competitors’ sales and product strategies, campaigns and events to
optimise market share
• Regular reporting of actual sales performance against set targets, with variance
and revised projections to the Managing Director
Skills and Experience
• Steel and Building product experience is essential
• Demonstrated experience in a similar senior sales role with a minimum 5 years’
• A proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding time management and organisational skills
• Focused attitude and ability to work autonomously
• Advanced numeracy skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• HR License
• Experience with Capital Business Management System or similar
Applicants will have a driver’s licence and full Australian work rights
Based in the picturesque town of Esperance operating as part of a small team, the above role requires a highly motivated and autonomous individual, who wishes to join an expanding family owned business. An attractive salary package is on offer based on experience. Only successful applications will be contacted.
How to apply: Please send applications to email@example.com