Updated: Mar 24
Employer: Maritime Constructions
Basic Rigger/Dogman (Casual) Maritime Constructions is a specialist marine infrastructure contractor with over 20 years’ experience in marine constructions. We are looking for a Casual Riggers from the local Esperance area to join our crew working on the construction of the Esperance Jetty. This role is expected to start late March and runs to a 3 and 1 roster.
To be successful, you will require the following:
• Basic Rigger/Dogman Ticket
• Minimum C6 ticket (to support Crane Driver)
• Heavy structural steel experience
• Commitment to workplace health & safety
• Ability to work in a small team environment
• Recent work history & references
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen
• White Card Note that there are no FIFO arrangements for this position. You must be somewhat local to the area and willing to drive.
How to apply: forward a covering letter and an up to date resume with 2 work referees. For further enquiries, please call Estelle on 0403 388 909 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 27/03/2020
More information: Ad - Rigger (Esperance).doc