Updated: Mar 24
Employer: Maritime Constructions
Boilermaker/Welder (Casual) Maritime Constructions is a specialist marine infrastructure contractor with over 20 years’ experience in marine constructions. We are looking for a Casual Boilermaker from the local Esperance area to join our crew working on the construction of the Esperance Jetty. This role is expected to start late March and runs to a 3 and 1 roster.
To be successful, you will require the following:
• Fabrication and welding experience
• Boilermaker qualifications
• Heavy structural steel experience
• Rigging/dogging ticket
• Able to read & interpret drawings
• Commitment to workplace health & safety
• Ability to work in a small team environment
• Recent work history & references
• Ability to pass a fabrication test if required
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screen
• White Card Note that there are no FIFO arrangements for these positions.
You must be somewhat local to the area and willing to drive. Please 'apply now' to register your interest and forward a covering letter and an up to date resume with 2 work referees.
For further enquiries, please call Estelle on 0403 388 909 or email
Closing date 18/03/2020